My Blog List

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Helen!

Actually, her birthday was October 2nd but I wasn't able to give her her present until a couple of weeks ago. I decided to make a duffle/overnight bag. I just happened to have some decorator weight fabric by Amy Butler on hand. I can't remember where I got the pattern but it was from a sewing/quilting magazine. Anyway, here it is:


There aren't any pockets inside but there is a pocket on each end. The pattern only called for one but hey, you can never have enough pockets.
It came out great and she loved it!

Elaine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey E, Thanks so much for the handmade bag. im using it as an overnight bag today. going to Foxwoods for 2 days. i used up all the space on side pockets-great for my makeup bag...just incase it explodes. everything fit purfect!
Much love , your friend Helen